The Dominican Republic is a country located on the island of Hispaniola in the Greater Antilles archipelago of the Caribbean region. It occupies the eastern five-eighths of the island,... Wikipedia
- Capital: Santo Domingo
- Official languages: Spanish
- Religion: 66.7% Christianity, 44.3% Catholicism, 21.3% Protestantism, 1.1% other Christian, 29.6% no religion, 1.7% other, 2.0% unspecified
- Demonym: Dominican, Quisqueyan (colloquial)
- Currency: Dominican peso
- Legislature: Congress
- Motto: "God, Homeland, Freedom"
- Anthem: ¡Quisqueyanos Valientes!
- Data source: DuckDuckGo